This Manual is for Nunavut residents who wish to apply for a driver’s licence that will allow them to drive only in Nunavut. If you are this type of applicant, then your driver’s licence will have a special statement on it called “B” or a “G” endorsement. This means you will be allowed to drive in Nunavut only, or, drive only 100 kilometres from your home community.

Scroll to Top